ACCA at Greenwich
Greenwich University takes pride in offering quality education keeping in view the needs and demands of the industry. Your ACCA studies at Greenwich University will provide these key benefits:
- Access extensive library resources including Online Digital Library.
- Borrow original ACCA study texts and exam kits from the library.
- Appear in computer and paper-based mock exams.
- Sharpen your learning in a Crash Course before exams.
- Get access to counseling hours other than the lectures.
- Opportunity to register for other courses in degree programs.
- Access career placement services for career opportunities.
- Transfer credits to degree programs for passed ACCA courses.
- Classes in Labs to prepare for Computer Based Examinations (CBEs).
- Scholarships and financial assistance on merit-cum-need basis.
Foundation Diploma enables students to get supplementary certificates and diplomas in addition to a revised Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) qualification on route to their high performing and rewarding career as an ACCA. Following is the structure of Financial Diploma.
Introductory Certificate in Financial & Management Accounting
- FA1 Recording Financial Transactions
- MA1 Management Information
Intermediate Certificate in Financial & Management Accounting
- FA2 Managing Financial Records
- MA2 Managing Costs and Finances
Diploma in Accounting and Business
- FAB Accountant in Business
- FFA Financial Accounting
- FMA Management Accounting
Certified Accounting Technician (CAT)
(Any 2 out of 3)
- FTX Foundations in Taxation
- FFM Foundations in Financial Management
- FAU Foundations in Audit
Foundations in Professionalism
Foundations in Professionalism is an online interactive module that is designed to understand the meaning and importance of professionalism and ethics in the profession. This module has to be completed just once before or after completing the exams components of any or all of the above qualifications that students are aiming for.
ACCA Time Table
|FA1/FA2 Crash Course||Mr. Saad Bin Aziz||Monday||11:00 AM to 1;00 PM|
|FA1/FA2 Crash Course||Mr. Saad Bin Aziz||Wednesday||11:00 AM to 1;00 PM|
|FA1/FA2 Crash Course||Mr. Saad Bin Aziz||Friday||11:00 AM to 1;00 PM|
|FA1 - Recording Financial Transactions||Faryal Siddique||Monday||2:00 PM to 4;00 PM|
|FA1 - Recording Financial Transactions||Faryal Siddique||Tuesday||2:00 PM to 4;00 PM|
|FA1 - Recording Financial Transactions||Faryal Siddique||Wednesday||2:00 PM to 4;00 PM|