Strategy 2014 - 2017
Teaching, Research, Understanding, Scholarship, Training (TRUST)
- To foster student-centered environment for imparting excellent & inspirational Teaching, create love of learning, conduct meaningful Research, participate effectively in Community Services and ensure effective communication & ownership of values and strategy at all levels.
- Greenwich students do not just join a university; they join lifelong fold called ‘Greenwich Fraternity’ that understands the value of loyalty and unconditional support. Therefore, well-being and safety of students, faculty & staff would remain a paramount objective of the university.
- To develop graduates’ skills, capacities and competencies which enable them to live and work successfully in corporate world and in an increasingly diverse society.
- To strengthen the existing Research facilities and initiate new Collaborative Research with national and International universities / organizations.
- To create socially responsible environment which responds to the needs of served & Under-served communities by developing social programs, activities and events.
- Health & Sports
- To improve the quality of life and strengthen the ties among students the university seeks to improve further the health and sports facilities on the campus.